European FI Resources
There’s more to FI than just reading blogs. Check out this collection of awesome European FI resources to help you out on your way to FIRE.
For even more European FI information, you can also check out our Wiki.
If you know of any other great resources we’ve missed, please let us know in the comments and we’ll add them here.
Similarly, if there’s any information you’re looking for but can’t find, tell us about it and we’ll do our best to track it down for you. That’s the whole point of FIREhub after all!
Please also let us know in the comments if you find any of these resources particularly useful. We’re always happy to get feedback on whether our little site is actually helping anyone and on what we can improve.
- Free FI Tools: Some free tools you can use to help you on your way to FI. They’ve been created by people in the European FI community who were looking for a suitable tool but couldn’t find one.
- European Investing Blogs: Loads of interesting blogs that cover topics closely related to FIRE, from investing strategies to self-development.
- European FI Podcasts: All things FIRE for those who prefer their information in audio format.
- European FIRE Groups: Online groups where you can exchange ideas with mind-like people in several European languages. Some groups also organise local meetups.
- Bloggers on FIRE: Our interview series featuring FIRE bloggers from all over Europe.
- Europeans on FIRE: Our new series where we interview members of the European FI community.