Meet like-minded individuals to discuss financial independence, frugality, and more at a local meetup.
To find even more like-minded people, check out our list of European FIRE Groups.
- This event has passed.
FIWE Family 2019, Balaton, Hungary
29th July 2019 - 5th August 2019Free
Would you like to spend your time with like minded people from the FI community?
Would you like to spend a few days at the beautiful Balaton lake in Hungary, hang out on the beach and let the kids play together while talking to people from the FI community?
You can do just that between 29th July and 5th August 2019.
About FIWE Family
– FIWE family is all about spending time together with other FIRE families.
– No set program. No schedule. Nothing organised.
– We just set the dates.
– Everyone books own accomodation.
– We meet at the beach or in restaurants or do barbecue together.
– There’s no participation fee. Everybody pays own expenses.
Who can come?
– everybody. Even if you don’t have kids.
– Everyone is responsibel for own accomodation.
– Be as close as possible to this spot: https://goo.gl/maps/gVZL6xY4ngKhuFzX9
– Nearest Train station (few minues walking): Balatonszéplak alsó
– book own accomodation on szallas.hu or AirBnB
How to get there?
– by train: 1,5h direct train from Budapest
– if you’d like to come, send us an email to wlcbblog (at) gmail.com