How Are We Doing?
FIREhub is run by the community for the community. Without you guys there’s no point. That’s why it’s important to us that you give us feedback.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for us, please let us know. We’d love to hear from you, even if your feedback is negative. At the end of the day, if FIREhub isn’t adding value to the European FI community, that means we’re wasting our time and we’ll need to have a rethink.
We’ll carefully consider all the feedback you give us and do our best to act on it as far as possible. Please note that this may take some time since we’re a small group of volunteers.
What Do We Want You to Give Us Feedback About?
Here are some questions for you to consider:
- What do you like about FIREhub?
- What’s not working so well?
- What did you expect to find at FIREhub and did we meet those expectations?
- How easy was it to navigate around the site and find the information you were looking for?
- Which section of FIREhub do you find most useful (Meetups, Wiki, Blogroll, Free FI Tools, etc.)
- How can we better meet your needs and the needs of the European FI community as a whole?
- Do you have an idea for a new feature you’d like us to add? What do you want it to do? Why do you want it? How will it help you and the wider European FI community?